Copiah County Voter Information
After filling out the Voter Registration form, please make sure that you:
- Print the form
- Sign and date the form
- Deliver or mail the form to your County Clerk's Office
Circuit Clerk Edna Stevens
P.O. Box 467
Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Your Voting Rights
1. Every qualified Mississippi elector is entitled to vote regardless of race, creed, color, or disability.
2. No one may refuse a person the right to vote if that person is legally entitled to vote.
3. If you are in line to vote at the poll closing time, you are legally allowed to cast your vote regardless of the poll closing time.
4. No voter shall be threatened, intimidated, or paid to vote by any person.
5. Voters whose names do not appear on the poll book or who do not have an acceptable form of photo ID are entitled to vote by affidavit ballot.
6. Voters who cast an affidavit ballot are entitled to receive written information at the time of voting on how to determine if the vote was counted and, if not, why not.
7. Voters who require assistance in marking the ballot because of disability, blindness, or an inability to read or write are entitled to receive assistance from a person of the voter’s choice, excluding, a candidate whose name is on the ballot, or the spouse, parent, sibling or child of a candidate whose name is on the ballot, or by a poll watcher who is observing in the polling place on Election Day, or the voter’s employer or agent of that employer, or officer or agent of the voter’s union; unless, however, a candidate for office or the spouse, parent or child of a candidate is related within the first degree to the voter requesting assistance.
Copiah County Voting Precincts
County Equipment Barn
1004 Centerpoint Ln Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Old Health Department
1004 Dentville RD Utica, MS 39175
Crystal Springs Community Center
210 Lee Ave Crystal Springs, MS 39059
26301 Hwy 51 Crystal Springs, MS 39059
J T Biggs Memorial Library
200 S Jackson St Crystal Springs, MS 39059
New Zion Fire Department
12172 New Zion Rd Crystal Springs, MS 39059
Dentville Fire Department
11104 Dentville Rd Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Copiah County Fairgrounds
2040 West Gallman RD Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Brushy Creek Baptist Church
6110 Brushy Creek RD Georgetown, MS 39078
Georgetown City Hall
1177 Railroad Ave Georgetown, MS 39078
Hazlehurst Police Department
202 East Whitworth St Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Portable Building by LD Industries
1001 1 Signature Dr Hazlehurst, MS 39083
122 S Lowe St Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Old Herring Gas Building
12072 Hwy 51 Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Bethel Volunteer Fire Department #2
1090 Shady Grove Rd Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Stronghope Fire Department
4196 Monticello Rd Wesson, MS 39191
American Legion Drane-Prine Post #79 Hall
1014 Main St Wesson, MS 39191